Employment Opportunities Slovakia
Jr. Business Development Manager SlovakiaCategory: Sales & Marketing
Envipco is a leading Reverse Vending Machine (RVM) technology company with 40 years of experience. We provide collection systems for both small and large supermarket stores and on-the-go outlets.
Our vision is for a cleaner, more sustainable environment for the next generations. We do this by providing the most cost-effective and efficient equipment to collect and sort used consumer beverage packaging and arrange the refunds. Our systems support high recycling rates and contribute to the circular economy.
To further strengthen our Team in Slovakia, we’re looking for a Junior Business Development Manager.
- Responsible for building new business in Slovakia within different market segments.
- Develop and execute on market segment plans and account plans.
- Build up and maintain network with stakeholders like Retail, NGO’s, waste management companies, Governmental organizations, DRS administration organization and beverage producers.
- Act as the interface between the customers and the Envipco organization, including our production facilities (USA, Germany, Romania) and our headquarters in The Netherlands.
- Demonstrate and report clearly on results, based on KPI’s and sales targets, short and long term. The work will be both strategical and operational.
- This role works in close cooperation with and reports into the Business development manager Slovakia, based in Bratislava.
- Degree in Business Administration, Commercial or Technical education
- 5 years of experience in commercial roles, preferably in automation, packaging, or food retail environment.
- Able to develop a value proposition for each (potential) customer, based on their specific needs.
- Fluent in English and Slovakian.
- Drivers License and able to travel (in Slovakia and Europe).
- Strong negotiator: knows how to make win-win deals.
- Microsoft Office / 365 (strong in Excel, Word and PPT is a must).
- Experience with CRM system (SalesForce or alike) is an advantage.
- Able to build long term business relations, with strong ‘hunting’ mentality.
- Team player, knows when and how to involve colleagues to achieve best result and win deals.
- Professional, ethical, and respectful colleague and business partner for customers.
- Organized and structured approach.
- Ambitious and willing to learn and grow in the role and organization.
- Inspirational, open minded person with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Able to work in start-up environment, Hands-on / can do mind set.
A Sales Evaluation Test can be part of the selection procedure. For our company we are constantly looking for committed and innovative co-thinkers. We look forward to receiving your detailed application.
* There are currently no openings that match your selections.